Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Jonesing


Not for chocolate. Not for ice cream. Not for sugar. Not for chips

FOR THE GYM!

It's crazy. It's been over 3 months now since I've been going to Tony Greco Lean & Fit, religiously, 3 times a week and now I feel myself jonesing to get there, to burn, to sweat, to jump, to kick, to plank, to push-up, to crunch, to tuck, to burp (hehe burpee?), to show them what I am made of.

I just went there yesterday, but if the baby takes a bottle again tonight I may just beg and plead with my husband so I can head out there again.

I do have to add more cardio to my weekly schedule so I'm going to try and make it out after the kids are in bed for at least a half hour walk (increasing to a run because I have to run in the SPRINT TRIATHLON that I am signing up for!!).

2 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Now thats a great craving. Hope you get to go! Congrats on signing up for the triathlon. Keep up the good work.

Anne said...

Is it the try a tri? I have friends that did it last year, looked fun!
Be careful on the swim, there were so many people and he got kicked in the face and lost a tooth!!!