Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just in case...

The scale doesn't show me a number I'm happy with tomorrow, I'm writing myself to remember how I am feeling right now.

I am so proud of myself. This past week, I have eaten completely health-err-ific. Yesterday morning was the only time I wavered a bit but didn't let it get me down. I crave fruits and veggies, am learning to eat only when I am hungry and feel "off" if I don't have a balanced diet.

I had a paperthin slice of lemon cake with icing at dinner last night and I hesitated at some point for a second piece but then I thought about it and realized I didn't really want it. I had a taste and that was good enough. Again, this is HUGE for me people!

I think my Lean and Fit class has really helped, I have been craving the gym. I'm putting the gym as a priority and don't let myself miss a class. Not only that, I don't WANT to miss a class. I love it. It's my favourite ME thing to do.

I survived lunch when on the road, dinner at a friend's and low on groceries! All really big deals to me. And I don't feel deprived at all. I've noticed so many changes in my life so far. I have so much energy, my skin is really clear and not blotchy, I'm happier, I feel better in so many ways!

So Christy, remember feeling this way tomorrow morning... just in case ;)

2 people had this to say:

A Crafty Mom said...

You are really doing fabulous Christy!! What an inspiration you are - and I'm so glad you're feeling great too. That is really the most important part. Sounds like you are a bit of a gym-addict now :) Congrats!

Teresa said...

What a lovely post. Its so easy to let the scale ruin your day. You're doing great and it shows.