Monday, March 29, 2010

Funny how...

My meals after a weekly weigh-in in the past and my meals now are totally different.

Before I would have gone for pizza or A&W or wings or any form of take out. It also would have involved a dessert. Or two.

Instead? This was our weekly treat meal last night.

Steak
Grilled asparagus
Sauteed mushrooms
Grilled potatoes
Avocado and tomato salad

And a glass of red wine and the company of our dear friend Lisa! It was the perfect way to end the week. And, the perfect way to start the week I may add.

2 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

Oh my, that meal sounds AMAZING! I need to start taking better care of myself.

Gina Fit by 41 Maybe 42 said...

I eat more junk after a weigh-in, too, but I'm still doing that. (One change at a time. One change at a time...I keep telling myself that).

Good job making better choices!