Friday, May 21, 2010

My idea of a perfect day

I would get to sleep in. Until 7am.
Eat the smallest piece of chocolate. In bed.
Come downstairs, enjoy a cup of tea while watching my boys play together.
Head to the 8am Lean and Fit class, come home and shower (without kids in the bathroom)
After baby's nap, head out to Farmers Market to pick up veggies & fruit and herbs to plant
Eat our picnic lunch on the back deck
During kid's naptime, sit outside and read a book
Head to a beach to let the kids play, then stop off at a nice patio to eat dinner, just the 4 of us
After kids are in bed, curl up and watch a movie with my husband. And a big glass of wine.

Perfecto.

My husband won't read this before tomorrow, so let's see how close my day comes to being perfect.

4 people had this to say:

Malinda said...

Happy perfect birthday :-)

Sonya said...

Happy Birthday to one of the most beautiful people I know. I hope your day is filled with sunshine, sticky kisses, and lots and lots of love.

xoxoxoxoxox

desajair said...

Happy Birthday! Sounds like an awesome day to me. 8) Especailly the part about showering WITHOUT the children in the room. Must remember that for my next perfect day... LOL

Christy said...

Thank you ladies! I knew it, he didn't get the memo. I've been up since 4:30, there was no chocolate in bed. But at least now I'm headed to the gym ;)