Went to the gym this morning had an AMAZING workout which included:
- 2 footed squat jumps across one end of the gym
- chest press with steering wheel weight while standing on bosu
- squats with one handed kettlebell (switching hands while you go down) and jumping up to start position
- two armed rows while leaning over with straight back
- jumping jacks, squatting down to touch toes when you go down
- 1 chest press while lying on bench, coming up to do a situp. 2 chest presses, 2 situps, etc...
- leaning over holding medicine ball to touch cone, coming up with a knee drive
- on bosu ball, holding weights up - twisting to come down, squat down and shoulder press up
- plank pushups off ball
Then came the moment that I had to do my bi-monthly weigh in to check my progress. Here you go.
I've been going to the Lean and Fit class for 8 months, but have only really gotten hardcore with my eating in the last two or three months. I'm happy to see the numbers going down (although I wish my height would go UP) and very happy to see that my body fat has gone down almost 10%
I just gotta keep at it!