Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Cha cha cha changes la la la la

Lots of changes over here.

1 - I need to cancel my Tony Greco membership (insert huge loud dramatic wahhhhh)
2 - I may need to go back to work 2 weeks early
3 - I will start running again
4 - I will join the gym at work and go to the gym at 6am before starting work at 7am every morning

I know there were others, but that's all I have for right now.

In regards to yesterday's post, I also want to stop obessessing about losing weight! I think about it morning, noon and night. I want to teach myself (body and mind) to eat well and not be wishing for something sweet, not comparing myself to every woman I pass in the street, I want to rid my closet of keeping 8 different sizes of clothing... I know it's alot and I know it won't come easilly but I hate when I am consumed daily with thoughts of dieting, losing weight, wanting to be skinny. It's enough to drive a woman insane!!!

3 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

It seems that we have the same soundtrack playing in our heads. It has become quite a pain in the butt. Enough is enough time to put the insanity to bed. Good luck getting back to work.

Miss Gogo said...

You know, I feel the same way. I'm tired of feeling guilty when i eat something unhealthy. On the other hand, not watching what I ate and caring about eating healthy was what got me obese in the first place. If only we could reach a happy medium?

Starting back 2 weeks early? That's too bad. I guess you only have a month or so left then right?

Marathon Someday said...

Can't wait to see you next week!

Part of why I'm so thankful for having started my blog, is because I met someone as fabulous as you.:-)

I couldn't have asked for more.

xo