Monday, June 6, 2011

About that time

To cut my hair that is. Having relatively short hair, I seem to get to the point where I wake up one morning and need to get my hair cut rightnow. Luckily, I always try a new salon (never really found a place I like enough to go more than once?) so I just keep calling until I find someone that can take me.

Tomorrow it's Hair By Design in Kanata. It's right around the corner from WW so I can get my hair done and then go weigh in. And hopefully I will be down an additional .2lbs from the hair that's cut off.

:)

2 people had this to say:

Amy said...

Can't wait to see your new 'do!

Lynn said...

I'm also constantly searching for a good haircutting place. Let me know what you think of Hair by Design - I live not too far away so if it's half decent, I'll check it out!