Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Too much too much

I hate it when you take a bite of salad, and there happens to be a greater amount of salad dressing in that one area - then it's all in your mouth at once and you can spit it out (cause you are at your desk) and you can't get it down fast enough? Yeah, that just happened to me.

(I have the most delicious green leaf lettuce salad with red peppers, cucumbers, onions, feta cheese, grilled chicken and avocado. I forgot my dressing at home so I stole roughly 1/2 tbsp of dressing from the fridge. I had to look around to make sure no one else was in the kitchen, because I would die if someone yelled STOP RIGHT THERE DRESSING THIEF).

Lynn - I will definitely let you know about Hair by Design. I chose it because it's an Aveda salon and I'm a hardcore Aveda user and believer.

I'm one of those "Do what you think looks good on me" customers. It's always worked out with me so far, that's why I think I'm such a salon-wh0re, a different one every time.

0 people had this to say: