Friday, October 28, 2011

Allow me a moment

To complain. Please?

I'm sick of being overweight. Especially when I am getting ready in the morning.

I'm sick of my pants being tight when I put them on

I'm sick of putting makeup only to notice I don't look like I used to, my face is all swollen puffy and I find I don't look as good as I used to

I'm sick of fat rolls

I'm sick of sitting in my clothes, and everything feels tight

I'm sick of the not so fun clothes I'm wearing. I have a pretty nice wardrobe, but all my fun pieces are just sitting there, waiting to be worn again. I feel my funky style is gone and replaced with a boring mommy attire.

I hate having to suck everything in

I miss colours. I mostly wear black now because it's slimming and XL clothes don't look good in pink ;)

Anyways, I'm sitting here eating my cottage cheese and pineapple (probably my favourite breakfast) and knowing that I'm taking the steps to change it, it's just really hard some mornings.

4 people had this to say:

Sasha said...

*hugs*

Sounds like you're doing all the right things. Good for you for keeping on doing them, even when it sucks.

Amy said...

You gotta just keep trucking.

It feels like groundhog day, but, all of a sudden things will start fitting better, your energy levels will soar, and you'll have that extra bounce in your step.

You can do it!

Teresa said...

Never surrender! You can do it! This will pass and you will be all the better for pushing through.

JavaChick said...

I know how you feel! But as you say, you are working on it and you'll get there. :)