Saturday, October 22, 2011

Before anyone asks...

How the 10K was? I didn't do it.

Literally minutes after I hit "publish" on my last post, I got a phone call from Beckett's daycare. He was having trouble breathing. Just what every mom wants to hear.

So the last couple days I've spent time in the hospital, lying in bed with my sick child, getting sick myself, lying in bed wishing hacking up a lung with kleenex attached to my nose.

Feeling a bit better today, but took my kiddos to the museum instead of doing the run.

Sometimes life doesn't quite go as planned, now does it?

3 people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

Is he getting any better? Are YOU okay? That's all I'm worried about!

Kids come before ANYTHING. You're a wonderful mum. One day, you'll look back on these days of being Beckett's only comfort, and you'll miss them.

I hope that you guys have turned the corner. If not, I'm phoning you this week!

M.

Sasha said...

YIKES! I hope everyone is doing ok, or at least better.

Teresa said...

Hope he's feeling better. Babies come first.