Monday, January 9, 2012

2012 Baby!

Wow, a new year. Where did the last one go?

I'm excited. I always get excited at the start of a new year, it's almost like waking up with a clean slate - put the previous year behind you and only look forward. Now while I don't make specific "resolutions", I do think of my dreams and hopes for the year ahead.

Oh and there are some good ones.

I've been eating glorious wonderful healthy fresh foods.

I bought a Vita-mix and have made some amazing drinks/desserts (orange ice cream for the boys last night with oranges, a bit of sugar and ice - yummo!)

I've been going to the gym, going outside for walk/runs, and have been quite impressed with the indoor workouts with Jillian Michaels (Shred and Yoga).

I'm staying positive.

I'm loving life.

I'm loving my family, and we are getting outside, doing obstacles courses inside, trying new foods and enjoying our time together.

I'm getting together with my girlfriends (which is better than therapy) and having great chats, laughs and glasses of wine :)

We booked a getaway to Florida at the end of January, to get out of the cold and enjoy family time.

And let me tell you, if we continue doing like we are.... for all of 2012? It's going to be the best year ever.

2 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Happy New Year, hope all your dreams come true. Keep well.

Chantal said...

that is all so wonderful to hear Christie. I am so happy for you! Happy New Year to you too!