Tuesday, January 24, 2012

7 days

Until we leave for Florida! Yipeee! One day I came home from work and it was FREEZING out, so we booked a flight that night. 8 days in Hollywood Florida, right beside the beach. Can't wait.

- I've been 90% on my game. When I go "off track", it's not monumentous. I don't throw all caution to the wind and eat until I need to lie down because I'm so full. I listen to my body and stop when I don't want to eat anymore. I know, sounds simple, but for me it's NOT

- I'm drinking a green smoothie a day. All different kinds, but one a day. My skin is great, my face isn't puffy, I have more energy and now I crave one each and every day.

- I'm getting a bit nervous - training for the 1/2 marathon starts next week. Good thing my first couple of runs will be in Florida (so not in crazy Ottawa winter, on snow covered streets). But yes, nervous.

- I'm watching the Big Bang Theory right now and it's making me want to pee my pants.

- My favourite current hot drink is matcha green tea.

- I LOVE my vitamix and use it at least twice a day

4 people had this to say:

Amy said...

You = awesome.

JavaChick said...

Sounds like you are on a roll! I love Big Bang Theory! Have fun being warm in Florida! :)

Chantal said...

definitely sounds like your on a roll! Yay you!

Teresa said...

Hi Christie, in answer to your question about the marathon. I'm doing the same one as you on the 27th of May. Should be interesting.