Monday, February 13, 2012

Can you see it?

The sweat that is.

I had to work from home this afternoon, so I took a little break and did the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. A few months ago, I wasn't entirely convinced that at home workouts were for me. And to be honest? They couldn't be my main source of exercise. BUT - when I can't get out (actually, today I could, but opted for an indoor workout anyway), it is a great alternative.

Look at me sweating! (heh, what a gross thing to make you look at!)


A small note: we had some chips in the house (we normally don't, but we had friends over yesterday so I bought some chips - big guy, loves his chips, but he left before we opened them, so we had a whole bag!). I had two small bowls while at home today, so even though today was supposed to be day workout day off, I wanted to burn some calories so the damage of the chips wouldn't be that great.

I'm back on myfitnesspal, look for me, I'm anniekiki

2 people had this to say:

JavaChick said...

I'm the opposite of you - I mostly prefer at home workouts. No way I'm getting up early enough to get out to a gym before work, and at the end of the day I just want to come home and stay home. Once I get home though I'm quite happy to do a workout in my basement.

However...A new fitness studio opened recently, less than a 5 minute drive from my house, and I've been going to Zumba classes once or twice a week and loving it. Never hurts to mix things up!

Christy said...

I'm finally starting to get the whole "mixing things up". It keeps things interesting, I have yet to see results on the scale, but I'm sure it's good for weight loss too.

I think I have a new found (I wouldn't say love, but maybe like?) for workouts at home. They don't take as much time (with no driving etc..) so there's really no excuse not to do it.

And yay for Zumba! That must be fun!