Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A little late to the game....

I've written a few times in the past (but too lazy to go back and find said posts) about trying to schedule washing my hair around the days I exercise.

I ALWAYS have washed my hair every time I worked out.

A couple of weeks ago I went running on my lunch hour, and didn't have any time to wash my hair, so I blow-dried my sweaty hair. The result was a gentle curl - which netted me a ton of compliments at work.

My favourite new hair product is SWEAT. And it's CHEAP. And good for you!

Now even though I work out daily, I only have to wash my hair once every couple of days (I normally wet it a bit to get some of the dripping sweat off).

I still suck at taking self portraits with my iphone, but here's what it looks like today (washed yesterday morning, ran last night and went to the gym this morning = 2 sweats.




It's almost a life changing thing for me - now I don't have to worry about washing my hair after each workout. It's simplified my life ten fold. Try it!

1 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

I like it!