Thursday, June 28, 2012

Not bad

For a 10.4k run done before 6:30 am on a Thursday don't ya think?  Sure it wasn't fast, but my runs have been few and far between lately. 

Oh, and the pace is still registering, which means its taking my pace as I took the picture. I mean, I run slow but not THAT slow !



3 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

That is awesome. Christy, I am so tired of not being active enough and I keep wanting to motivate myself to work out but the only logical times for me are lunch hour and morning. Help! I want to be fit I want to be healthy and a side of losing weight wouldn't hurt. I need this. Why do I find it so hard to motivate myself? How you do you motivate yourself?

Christy said...

I'm motivated to look better. I'm still 40 lbs over what I was when I got pregnant the first time. I find once I get into the routine of working out, it just makes me want to do it more. When I stop for a while, it's so hard to get back into it. I've just made it part of my regular routine now.

Mornings are what work for me, I put my workout clothes out at night time, set my alarm and give myself a stern talking to (not even kidding) of how I can't turn off my alarm.

I surround myself with quotes - signs, words of encouragement, and I'm in it to win it this time, no more giving up for me.

I don't know if this has helped or not, but one foot in front of the other - make one regular healthy habit starting this weekend and each week add a new one until you are overall making better choices all the time.

I so need to work on my writing skills and thought process. I just write and rarely go back and re-read what I wrote, so I know it's all over the place. Sorry :)

Teresa said...

Wonderful! Who cares about the time.