Monday, July 2, 2012

What was going to be...

A short 5k bike ride to the park and back ended up being a 25k bike ride when the kids both fell asleep in the chariot 5 minutes into our bike ride!

They got a nap and I got some exercise - win/win!!!!

3 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Bravo, for you getting out there biking in this humidity.

Sasha said...

Woot! Love it when that happens. Well, loved it. I need to get on my physio, so that I can get back on my bike. Thanks for the added inspiration - I want one of those 5-to-25 rides :). How old are your kids? I'm worried that by the time I can do it, they'll be too big for the Chariot!

Christy said...

My kids are 5 and 2, and while my oldest is probably too old to be in the chariot, he's not riding a two wheeler yet so it's the best way for me to get further distances then he can go on his bike. He's still happy to get in every once in a while , but I'm sure my time is running out :). Hopefully you will get the ok from your physiotherapist to get out there, I know how frustrating an injury(i es) are when you want to get out.