Friday, July 13, 2012

Cupcakes

My baby turns 3 this weekend.

(wait a minute, three?  How did that happen)

He's the sweetest, funniest, charismatic, smart, brave, social, happy, talkative, curious child ever.  He's the perfect combination of my husband and I's best traits.  He makes me smile every single day.  I couldn't imagine what my life would be without him.

So when he asks for farm animal cupcakes (I wanted to do jungle animals but he was adamant he wanted animals from the farm! I even tried to get him to let me make a tiger, then he looked at me - with I swear, scorn in his eyes - and said mommy, tigers are in the jungle, not on the farm.  So I backed off the tigers)

Farm animal cupcakes is what he gets!  Followed by a few pictures of my 2 days until 3 year old boy :)
 








3 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

Good job mama! He is a cutie pie!

Teresa said...

Already! Happy 3rd Birthday!

JavaChick said...

Aw! The cupcakes look great! :)