Monday, July 23, 2012

Public Service Announcement: Check your tupperwares

When you are in a rush in the mornings and grabbing your lunch that you were so proud of making yourself last night, check to make sure your actually contains the portion you set aside for your lunch!

Last night Jeff BBQ'd chicken and vegetables (eggplant, asparagus, zucchini, red peppers, onions).  We always cook a little more so we (I) have leftovers for lunch.

I packed it all away, put chicken in one container, vegetables in the other, and put a perfectly lunch sized portion of chicken AND vegetables in yet another.

Fast forward to this morning, I was rushed (I had gone to yoga, got home at 7:10, have to be out of the house by 7:40, in those 30 minutes I have to shower, get dressed, makeup/hair, breakfast, talk/cuddle/kisses to my kids....) and grabbed what I thought was lunch.

I know from the very subject of this post, you all know where this was going right from the start.

So I don't need to tell you, I just need to go eat my lunch.


3 people had this to say:

Sasha said...

Oh NO!I hate it when that happens. Which one did you bring?

Christy said...

The chicken!

Teresa said...

Booo, on the surprise! Oh well chicken looks good.