Thursday, September 13, 2012

Results

There is no aneurysm!

There is a 7 mm cavernous hemangioma, which is what they had seen on the head scan.

The doctor has reassured me that's not what's causing my headaches, and is nothing to be worried about.

I was reluctant to go back to my hot yoga classes until I got my results, and funnily enough my headaches have disappeared.

I am a little worried about resuming hot yoga, I will try it once using a sports drink or Emergen-c, but it seems there are quite a few people who just continue to get headaches while doing hot yoga. If I am one of those people, then regular yoga I will just have to do!

P.s. it's amazing how you don't know how stressed you are about something until you hear that everything is okay.

P.s.s. this was written on my phone, so I apologize for any grammatical errors

6 people had this to say:

Anonymous said...

YYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-tarrah

Amy said...

so so so happy to hear this.

xo

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

So happy you are okay! Hot yoga may not be for everyone...but there's plenty of yoga out there to go around and to get your stretch on! :)

Teresa said...

Glad to hear you are ok!

JavaChick said...

Good news! And - as someone else mentioned - there are many different types of yoga to choose from if hot yoga isn't for you.

Chantal said...

so so so glad to hear!!!