Thursday, February 7, 2013

Obsession

I asked on twitter - do I buy Naked Palette or Naked Palette 2?

The response (from Amy and Jess): Lorac Pro Palette is WAY better.

So I check sephora online. Sold out.  Call the Sephora store.  Sold out.  Text my wonderful friend in Toronto to see which mall is closest to her - she tells me it's a subway stop away. I check the store.  Sold out.  I text my cousin in Vancouver - where is the closest Sephora?  Pacific Centre?  Call them, sold out.  My husband is going to Syracuse this weekend, check malls along the way, sold out.

Enter ebay (I NEVER buy anything on ebay), but I bought it.  For same price that I would buy in store, plus $8 shipping.

I can't wait to have it in my hands.  Excuse me while I go obsessively track the package on usps.com

1 people had this to say:

Teresa said...

Hope it arrives soon!