Friday, June 7, 2013

Friday's thoughts

  • My skinny jeans fit right out of the dryer this morning.  It's now almost lunch and they are super loose.  Must invest in a belt.
  • This is AFTER I ate a big ass Dirienzo's sandwich (I can hear the GASP now) and it had DELI meat (mmm pscuitto, sopressata and capicollo and CHEESE) for lunch yesterday
  • The scale would have probably been up, but the pants fit better than they have in a year.  #noscale #FTW
  • At crossfit this morning I attempted to do double unders (where the skipping rope goes under your feet twice in one jump) and I failed big time.  Plus, I have the whip mark on my legs where the rope hit three times in a row, after each failed attempt.  
  • There were three of us at crossfit, two guys and me.  We all finished within 10 seconds of each other, with me coming in last, but I thought I'd be done minutes after them!
  • Tonight, with some of my family, I am doing the Relay for Life.  It's cold, it's rainy and it's windy.  I have to admit I'm not totally looking forward to it, but alas - we do what we can!  The kids will be with us for a bit (I do feel it's important to get them involved early in events/fundraising) but then Jeff will take them home.
  • I just finished a salad with chicken, quinoa, lettuce and veggies - and am craving something sweet.
  • I made a comment yesterday about GoodLife that came across snarky and I didn't really mean for it to be.  I truly believe that the best exercise for YOU is the one that you enjoy and will keep doing.  I'm sorry if I offended anyone
  • It's Friday, I have 3 more hours of work until I'm freeeeee!
Have a great weekend everyone!

Just because I wanted to add a picture, had nothing else, wanted to add this in of my hilarious kid putting on my flip flops, hat and Carson's soccer shin guards (on his arms).

 

5 people had this to say:

LoopyJ said...

<3

Kataroo said...

I thought the GF comment was funny not snarky at all :) And way to keep kicking ass!!

Kataroo said...

PS. If I did double unders i would have whip marks and peepee puddles :)

JavaChick said...

Yay Christy! Sounds like things are going well! Hope you had a great weekend. :)

Teresa said...

Yeah for NSV, keep up the good work. Hope you had a good weekend.