- My skinny jeans fit right out of the dryer this morning. It's now almost lunch and they are super loose. Must invest in a belt.
- This is AFTER I ate a big ass Dirienzo's sandwich (I can hear the GASP now) and it had DELI meat (mmm pscuitto, sopressata and capicollo and CHEESE) for lunch yesterday
- The scale would have probably been up, but the pants fit better than they have in a year. #noscale #FTW
- At crossfit this morning I attempted to do double unders (where the skipping rope goes under your feet twice in one jump) and I failed big time. Plus, I have the whip mark on my legs where the rope hit three times in a row, after each failed attempt.
- There were three of us at crossfit, two guys and me. We all finished within 10 seconds of each other, with me coming in last, but I thought I'd be done minutes after them!
- Tonight, with some of my family, I am doing the Relay for Life. It's cold, it's rainy and it's windy. I have to admit I'm not totally looking forward to it, but alas - we do what we can! The kids will be with us for a bit (I do feel it's important to get them involved early in events/fundraising) but then Jeff will take them home.
- I just finished a salad with chicken, quinoa, lettuce and veggies - and am craving something sweet.
- I made a comment yesterday about GoodLife that came across snarky and I didn't really mean for it to be. I truly believe that the best exercise for YOU is the one that you enjoy and will keep doing. I'm sorry if I offended anyone
- It's Friday, I have 3 more hours of work until I'm freeeeee!
Just because I wanted to add a picture, had nothing else, wanted to add this in of my hilarious kid putting on my flip flops, hat and Carson's soccer shin guards (on his arms).