Monday, July 22, 2013

Selfies

I know there is an influx of "hey look at pictures of me" lately, but I'm going to start using this space as more of a progress journal as well. I contemplated starting a new blog simply to record measurements, pictures, weight (maybe!) but then I worried that I would never post here anymore. Anyways, until I figure it all out, I apologize for the pictures. I've not got on the scale in more than a month, so I'm really trying to go by the feel of my clothes (more comfortable then tight these days!) and pictures.

Here is me after last Fridays class.

Oh, and I'm on vacation this week and still got up at 5:30am to go to crossfit, and feel so fantastic for doing it!

3 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

I haven't been here in so long! I've missed this blog so much. Look at you - strong, beautiful, and so athletic. My inspiration.:-)

Mona

Teresa said...

Have a wonderful holiday. Look good!

Kataroo said...

I think posting pics here is a great idea it feels good for you, and inspires us :) You look great in this one, your usual muscular fit awesomeness and then some...your abs and mid section are shrinking!