Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Back at 'em!

I think I mentioned that I once again got scared of doing box jumps...and at the last minute I went to class last night - knowing there were box jumps (I have a few people from the class that I talk to during the day, and was told what the workout was).

I got there, looked at the box.  Got scared.  Offered to use the tire (because there weren't enough boxes there for everyone), but there were people there who knew exactly what I was trying to do, and they didn't let it happen (thanks Vicki, Sam and Lauren!)   And, well I sucked it up and did it.  And oh so happy that I did. 

It's a funny thing, that mind of ours.  When we know physically we can do something, but it's our own minds that stand in our way.  And - that's totally within our control.  I'm getting better at telling my mind how to think rather than just going with whatever first thought comes into my head.


Or maybe it was because of my awesome new tights.  I went shopping for my husband's birthday present and ended up buying myself a few pairs of tights.


 Ha, this was this morning's workout attire.  Could I possibly be wearing any more colours?


5 people had this to say:

Chantal said...

love the colours!

Kataroo said...

loving the leggings, I bet your legs look wicked in them! also totally proud of your box jumping! I need to do this and have you hold my hand :)

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

You look great! Way to conquer the fear and not let your anxiety control your action!

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

You look great! Way to conquer the fear and not let your anxiety control your action!

Mis(s)Mannered Mom said...

You look great! Way to conquer the fear and not let your anxiety control your action!