Friday, June 29, 2007

Day Off

I'm actually taking a day off, which I never seemed to do while training for my previous half marathons. But this time I'm planning on following the training guide as closely as I possibly can.

So on my day off, I'm going to cross-train. I will go for a 5K walk (drop off some drycleaning and get a few photos printed) and then once Jeff gets home, I will go for a bike ride, hopefully 15K. I really wish I had a bike trailer so I could go with Carson, but until we decide on which one we want I will just have to go on my own.

I peeked at the scale and I'm around 180 which is the lowest I've had Carson. Which makes me happy.

I will post my weight on here because I'm not trying to hide from anyone and this blog is purely for me.

1 people had this to say:

Kristen said...

I love that you're walking 5k and biking 15 on an "off day" lol.

Congrats on the weigh in, that's awesome. I love the look of your new blog BTW.