Monday, July 30, 2007

Down a fiver!

Yep that's right - I'm down 5 lbs since Wednesday. I know it's not my official WI day, but I don't like starting weeks in the MIDDLE of the week (I know, it's a mental thing but I like things starting fresh on Monday). I was going to start going back to meetings, and if I do - it will be Tuesday nights, so then I will re-start, but for now I'm WI on Monday mornings, and today being Monday, and now being a morning, I jumped on the scale and it blinked a beautiful 181.4

3 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Wow! Got to love that for motivation huh? (Can you share the loss over here pretty please? teehee)

Marathon Someday said...

Way to go - that's absolutely wonderful!!!!! Share some over here too, please!:-)

Kristen said...

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! That is freakin' fantistic, throw me a 5er too would ya? That's an awesome WI!