Sunday, July 29, 2007

Yeehaw

I did it. I was a little behind schedule and only left around 7, but it's 8:30, I'm home and just about to get in the shower and I don't have to worry about running for the rest of the day!

And, I don't want to jinx myself, but I think I'm back on the right track. I found it almost easy today. But like I said, I don't want to jinx myself.

My only setback was I was SUPER thirsty. I normally don't run with water (never have) even when I was at the end of my training schedule in the past (running between 15 and 20K). So I'm not quite sure why it was an issue today, but by the end I thought I was going to be sick I was so thirsty and borderline dehydrated. But I got home, downed a liter of water while I stretched and now I feel great.

Distance: 10.2K
Target Pace: 6:34-7:34
Actual Pace: 6:50

3 people had this to say:

desajair said...

SWEET!!!! yay!!!! I'm so glad your run went super well!!!

Marathon Someday said...

Way to go!!!!! You're a superstah!

Kristen said...

Yeehaw is right! 10k is awesome, you're well on yor way :).