Saturday, August 4, 2007

:(

I won't be able to go for my short run this morning, we are in quite a hurry. I'm posting this only as I eat my breakfast. Every day for the past week or so I've been eating cottage cheese with fresh strawberries, blueberries and pineapple. I would never eat bad again if I had fresh fruit at my fingertips every day. Yummers.

I am packing my stuff to do my long run tomorrow morning at my mom's house. She lives near the canal so it makes for a stunning run and it's that much more enjoyable to be running near water, with great scenery and seeing lots of people out and about.

I'm GOING TO BE GOOD today at this wedding, I'm filling up now so I can wait till lunch to eat and then I will have itty bitty portions so I can try everything.

1 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

I haven't checked here for a few days - looks like you are doing GREAT - so proud of you, and yes, we definitely are living parallel lives.;-)

Have fun at your wedding - I can't wait to hear all about it. And enjoy the food!