Sunday, August 5, 2007

So proud on so many levels

The wedding was great - the food DELISH and I was good. I had one plate at lunch, one at dinner (it was buffet-style) and I had one little bowl of creme brulee, it was like mini-size. Then today, I went for a run:

Distance: 12K
Target pace: 6:34-7:34
Actual pace: 6:27 (fastest speed, 4:47!)

It felt wonderful - well, the first 10K did. The last two, I will admit was pretty painful. It was getting hot (I only started my run at9:30am) and my legs were more and more sore by the minute. But, I persevered and I did it. And I'm mighty proud.

It's like it's all clicking with me lately. I feel on top of the world.

And Alexis and I went clothes shopping and the sizes I have been wearing lately, is too big!

2 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

Yay!!!! I know exactly how you feel about everything coming together. EXACTLY. It feels so amazing.

desajair said...

Oh, I am so happy to be reading this post--you just made MY day! Yay for your running being awesome, and better yet--yay for you FEELING awesome! And that is REALLY fast on your speed (so many caps in this comment), you're going to be crossing that finish line with a wicked time.