Friday, September 7, 2007

Friday's Yums

Breakfast:
Cottage cheese (2)
Waffle (2)
Fruit (1)
Lunch:
Rice (3)
Chicken (2)
Veggies (0)
Tzatiki (1)
Bite of leftover meatloaf (.5)
Snack:
Grapes (1)
Dinner:
Talapia (2)
Potatoes (4)
Salad (2)
Bite of leftover meatloaf (0.5)
Sip of wine (1)
Snack:
Freezie (2)
Frozen Grapes (1)
All Bran Bites (1) ** I only had a pack this time whereas last time I had 2 (and underestimated in points cause I had overestimated earlier in the day on something else), in case people were wondering why I said they were 2 yesterday and 1 today.

26/24
Flex : 7/35

I took Carson out for about a 4K jog this afternoon. Ended up being hotter and windier then I thought. We stopped at the waterpark afterwards to cool off :) I've been snacking alot at night time too lately, again - karma back at it? I should know never to say this is easy. I take it all back! Forgive me!

2 people had this to say:

Amy said...

It is a hot one out there eh?

I just got back in from a run myself...

How was the knee?

Christy said...

I can't believe I forgot to write that my knee was fine! I started out with no pain at all, then the same spot felt a bit funny and I was worried it wasn't healed yet, but then it was great for the rest of the run. I think my new shoes help :)