Saturday, September 8, 2007

Update pics

Just a few pictures from yesterday. I look like a total nerd and my house is a disaster, so please excuse the fact that it looks like a bomb went off behind me.




We went to Julie and Tim's for a BBQ and I spent 23 of my flex points. It's not even that I ate
alot it's just that the food was so high in points (but so good). She made fajitas with homemade salsa, guac, red kidney bean sauce and then for dessert angel food cake with real whip cream. I could have had seconds of everything (which I just may have in the past) so I'm still proud of what I ate.

Breakfast:
waffle (2)
cottage cheese (2)
fruit (1)
Lunch:
2 pcs bread (3)
cheese (2)
mayo (1)
tomato (0)
dad's oatmeal cookie (2)
Dinner:
chips (2)
guacomole (3)
tortilla (3)
chicken/beef (5)
salsa/guac/sauce (2)
salad (3)
chicken leg (6)
cake (8)
freezie (2)

47/24
flex: 30/35

3 people had this to say:

Anne said...

You look awesome! Keep it up. Don't worry about the flext pts. Wait until you hear what I ate yesterday. :(

desajair said...

oh my goodness. You are such an inspiration! I'm totally going to follow in your footsteps when I get home to Ottawa and hopefully I'll have the same success as you. 8)

Marathon Someday said...

You look absolutely marvelous, dahhhling! So proud of you.

Oh, and you think your house is a disaster? I think I've got you beat there. Picking up after babies is never-ending....