Sunday, September 9, 2007

Good so far

Breakfast:
Special K (3) (with almond and vanilla, a treat for me, YUM!)
Milk (2)
Lunch:
Soup (4) (this was from the store, I prefer my homemade but it did the job. Anyone who goes to Costco they have a pack of 8 cans of primo soup, all different kinds of chicken... very good for store bought)
Dinner:
Chicken (smoky marinade, delish) (4)
Salad (3) (our "house" salad is red onion/pepper/goat cheese/dressing)
Roasted Veggies (1)
Freezie (2) (I just found a box of freezies I bought when I was pregnant and popped them in the freezer, that's why I've been eating them so much lately)
Frozen grapes (1)
All Bran bites (1)

22/24
Flex points: 30/35

My goal for this week is going to stop the nighttime snacking. I know it's only a couple of points, and I know why I'm doing it, so I have to change my routine so I am not in the same situation each night. And my other goal, is to start my exercising again. I kind of got into a rut of not exercising, I think mainly because I was losing weight without exercising. But that's not the real point of exercising, is it? I need to exercise to tone, to feel good, to be healthy - and that's what this journey is really about for me. So, I'm going to start either walking or running (running 4 times a week, walking 3 times a week) every day. I may start doing it sometimes at night to try and curb my snacking problem.

Anyways, that's it. Now I'm off to work on my resume :)

1 people had this to say:

Kristen said...

you're right about the "point" of exercise. You feel so much better, even if you aren't losing as much weight, when you throw some exercise into the mix.

Good luck with your resume :).