Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Monday Food Journal

Breakfast:
Cereal (3) (some yummy organic stuff we get from Costco)
Milk (2)
Lunch:
Lettuce (0)
Veggies (1)
Chicken (3)
Dressing (1)
Snack:
All Bran bites (1)
Dinner:
Couscous (3)
Veggies (1)
Dressing (1)
Cheese (1)
Chicken (3)
Tzatiki (1)
Freezie (2)

I only have 3 freezies left, thank goodness! It should be noted that even though I have snacks at night, I always eat them before 7. I also went for a walk/run yesterday. It started out as a walk but then I ended up running about 4K and walked for about 3K. It felt great, my knee hurt a bit but nothing like it did before. I'm a little worried about BootCamp cause one of the questions was "Has a knee injury disabled you in the past 2 years?" I answered "No", thinking it didn't disable me, but looking back I should have said yes. Oh well. Not much I can do about it now! I have a month to get ready for bootcamp, I have a good feeling I am going to get my ass whipped but that's what I want. What I need. What I'm paying for!

1 people had this to say:

Kristen said...

Looks like a good day. Hmmm....hopefully you'll be okay with bootcamp - I think you will :).