Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Hump Day

And what a great way to kick it off. Down 2.8 lbs this morning. I had seen 168 earlier on in the week, but like I said it was after a few days of not eating all my points cause I was sick.

I came up short on my flex points, eating 27/35. I want to keep eating as much as I can while staying within my daily points and flex points, I want my body to get used to losing weight while eating as much as possible.

Upon request, I'm going to start posting my daily food journal. At least I will try it for the week and see how it works out. I think my daily points just dropped to 24 now that I'm in the 160's.

Breakfast:
Waffle (1.5)
Cottage cheese (2)
Fruit (1)
Lunch:
Couscous (3)
Chicken (2)
Veggies (1)
Dressing (1)
Snack:
Dad's Oatmeal Cookies (4)
Dinner:
Ribs (7)
Rice (3.5)
Corn (1)

27/24
Flex: 3/35

The ribs are a bit of a splurge tonight, Jeff's had them marinading since last night.

4 people had this to say:

Anne said...

Amazing loss! Congrats :)

Amy said...

You are friggin ROCKING that scale!

Mmmm ribs. Delicious.

Andrew left me a note yesterday, from the cat, requeting that I pick up some ribs on my outing to Costco! Men and ribs... I just don't get it! ;)

Marathon Someday said...

Way to go!!!!! I'm so proud of you.

Kristen said...

Awesome weigh in! Looks like you had a very yummy day too :). I'm on the same page as you when it comes to the eating -- as much as possible!! I'm not a fan of people who think they need to starve themselves to lose weight.....