Saturday, September 22, 2007

My tummy hurts!

There may have been an incident with a drumstick, a few handfuls of Caramilk bites and some swedish berries last night. Darn Peter and Jeff for having the munchies! But I had eaten well all day long and really, that's what flex points are for right? I mean, there will always be little "slip-ups" here and there. But really - they aren't "slip-ups" if I still have the points are they? I have to stop myself from thinking I did something wrong, this is just what I chose this week to spend my flex points on. I can easily stay OP for the rest of the week - I've been doing it for over two months now!

1 people had this to say:

Kristen said...

It's so hard to get out of the "I did something wrong" mentality....

I seem to be thinking that a lot lately, but when I really think about how I'm doing now, compared to a few months ago, or a year ago, I'm so much better. I no longer have my "cheat DAYS," I just have a couple of treats throughout the week.

I think you're doin' fiiiiiiine :).