Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Can I complain, a little bit?

I don't want to sound like one of those people, but none of my clothes fit me right now! I always skipped the size 10 stage. When I originally lost, I went from a 12 to an 8 (didn't want to keep lots of clothes in the in-between stage) and so now I'm directly a 10 but don't have anything that size. My 12s are icky. The bums sag. The waist is too big and it slips. I look droopy. I look sloppy.

Hopefully bootcamp will really help bring things in tighter so my pre-pregnancy wardrobe will be MINE. ALL MINE.

2 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

Of COURSE you can complain about THAT! You own the bragging rights fair and square.:-)

I know you feel frumpy in your clothes right now - but I have some bad news for you. I bet you that after Bootcamp you're going to be in a six - and then none of your eights are going to fit you either, my ass-kicking friend.

Amy said...

I CANNOT believe how friggin amazing you're doing Christy!

You're fading away to a shadow.

CANNOT WAIT FOR BOOOOOOTCAMP!