Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Wheee

Down another 2.4 lbs this morning. Now I have 12 lbs to go before I start work on the 3rd of December. I know the last lbs are the hardest, but with bootcamp? I'm hoping they will slide off me. Jeff took pictures of me this morning - I'm really trying to keep up with documenting this weight loss. The pants aren't flattering at all - I bought them when I was in Florida in February for some bum around pants. So I was wearing them at 30+ lbs when I was still wearing only maternity clothes. They are baggy and not attractive at all, but oh so comfy.


5 people had this to say:

desajair said...

You're a hot tamole! You go girl!

And hey--where to do you get your pictures/artwork?

Anne said...

You look amazing!!! congrats on the loss!

Marathon Someday said...

Woo hoo, hot mama! You look fabulous! Great work on another big loss this week!

Carolyn said...

You look amazing!!! Great job on the loss! You are just rocking the Christmas Challenge girly!!
You look great, keep it up!!!

Christy said...

Thanks ladies!

T - I just used to buy stuff at ArtWorks. I haven't bought anything new in a couple years. :(