Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Is it possible

To gain 10 lbs in two days? I think I may have broken the world's record for gaining the most weight in the shortest amount of time.

Really though, I have no idea if I've gained but this week has been the craps. I feel fat, look ugly, feel weak, unmotivated and generally icky. I'm trying to turn it around but it seems at each corner it just sinks further and further....

I'm kind of laughing at myself as I write this. For sounding so pathetic. Is eating three pieces of baguette yesterday really going to make me feel this horrible? If so, I need help. Serious help.

We are off to dinner tonight to Vittoria Trattoria and I'm having a caesar salad, gorgonzola pasta and creme brulee. Jeff and I rarely go out to eat anymore so when I go out I definitely enjoy myself. It's all my flex points for this week and I WI tomorrow so I'll cry about it then. For the few times I go out and eat at a restaurant, I'm not going to order a salad. If I ate out as much as I used to, I'd rethink this theory.

0 people had this to say: