Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Me me me!

I give you money and send you into the grocery store to pick up 5 items. You can only pick one thing from the following departments.. what is it?
1. Produce: right now? clementines!
2. Bakery: Dempster's whole wheat bread
3. Meat: chicken breasts
4. Frozen: berries
5. Dairy: skim milk

Let's say we're heading out for a weekend getaway. You're only allowed to bring 3 articles of clothing with you. So, what's in your bag? It depends where the getaway is. If Jeff and I "get away" we go to a cottagey type resort, tremblant, montebello, something casual - it's not like we do a NYC getaway.
1. jeans
2. my fave sweatshirt
3. my comfy new brown skechers

If I was to listen in on your conversations throughout the day, what 5 phrases or words would I be most likely to hear? These days, I'm at home, not at work - keep that in mind.
1. give mommy a kiss
2. peekaboo
3. drink some water
4. I love you
5. Where's your blankie?

So, what 3 things do you find yourself doing every single day, and if you didn't get to do, you probably wouldn't be in the best mood?
1. giving kisses to my husband and baby
2. cooking
3. washing my face, showering, putting on cream, make-up blah blah blah

We're talking a 3 hour block with nobody around. What 5 activities might we find you doing?
1. singing to/with Carson
2. taking pictures to Carson
3. on all fours, chasing Carson around
4. reading books to Carson
5. being mesmerize by Carson's every move
Can you tell I need to get back to work?

We are going to the zoo. But, it looks like it could start storming, so it'll have to be a quick visit. What 3 exhibits do we have to get to?
1. hippos
2. monkeys/gorillas
3. polarbears or seals

You just scored tickets to the taping of any show that comes on t.v. of your choice. You can pick between 4, so what are you deciding between? I have no idea.

You're hungry for ice cream. I'll give you a triple dipper ice cream cone. What 3 flavors can I pile on for ya?
1. Heavenly hash
2. Orange serbert
3. Soft twist (chocolate and vanilla... amazing at dairy bars in PEI!)

Somebody stole your purse/wallet…in order to get it back, you have to name 5 things you know are inside to claim it. So, what's in there?
1. Wallet
2. 6 or 7 different lipglosses at any time
3. hand lotion
4. sunglasses
5. sippy cup

You are at a job fair, and asked what areas you are interested in pursuing a career in. Let's pretend you have every talent and ability to be whatever you wanted, so what 4 careers would be fun for you?
1. interior decorator
2. personal trainer
3. nutritionist
4. chef

If you could go back and talk to the old you, when you were in high school, and inform yourself of 4 things, what would you say?
1. Treat others the way you want to be treated
2. Don't worry what other people think of you, just be yourself
Honestly? I quite like the person I've become and feel like I need to have gone through everything I did to become this person. I have some guilt issues about the way I treated my boyfriend (of 3 years back then) and I just wish I could have gained self-confidence earlier in life. I loved highschool and loved the way I was then (except for above mentioned) so I don't have any other way to answer this.

0 people had this to say: