Sunday, November 4, 2007

Thursday and Friday

Have been awesome - been 1 pt short of my daily points (which is OK cause I'm still at 24) and I haven't been feeling like I'm missing out on anything. We're going to try some sort of fancy recipe tonight and buy scallops on sale (YUM!) and our new rice cooker. Pretty excited about the latter, we don't make a lot of rice but it will nifty to have when we do make it. We just bought a small one - I don't see us ever needing to make 15 cups of rice. But if that time does come, we'll just make it the regular way. It's also less space to house the smaller one.

Have a great weekend everyone, the scale is showing happy numbers AND I went a little nuts at my brother's Reebok sale yesterday and bought 4 pairs of pants (all M), three tank tops (M), a jacket and a sweatshirt. (And two shirts for Jeff for a total of $155). One of my major tasks before I go back to work is going to be cleaning out my closet. I have stuff in there I haven't worn in years (my clothes are spread out over 2 closets). I have shelves full of clothes, I don't even know what's in there. So my job is going to be to get rid of all the stuff I don't wear (rather then keeping it and thinking - maybe I'll wear this some day). So my closet and dresser will be full of stuff that I actually want to wear. Where do you guys get rid of your clothes to? I don't have alot of expensive clothing, so I don't think I'll go to a consignment store.... I normally just bag it up and put it at the grocery store in the bin (not even sure where it goes?) but just wondering if there are any real beneficial places I should be giving them - women's shelter?

0 people had this to say: