Saturday, November 10, 2007

yay water!

I've been racking my brain trying to figure out what I can do exercise-wise between now, and when I decide to join the Lean and Fit class. This morning we were watching the end of a movie that we started last night (Mr. Brooks) and there was a chick swimming and it dawned on me.

Swim! I love swimming! I can swim! I can swim well!

I started a few years ago swimming and then my ears took a turn for the worst, but if I get a good pair of ear plugs, I think I can reprise my role as a professional swimming (ha ha).

I just made up a schedule of the dates and times for lane swimming and I'm super excited to start next week.

Update on last night - ok, I had a small piece of cake as well as the thai, but no wine! And, TOM came so at least that explains my sugar cravings. They are gone today, I'm drinking my yummy new jasmine green tea and guzzling water. I leave tomorrow for the States, so will try to do my best eating-wise, but eating out for 6 meals scares the beejezus out of me!

2 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Have an uber wonderful time shopping!

Unknown said...

The thing about the place is that there are PLENTY of places to eat. I'm sure you can find some of the restaurants in your Dining Out Guide.. like how about Subway? To save points, sometimes I'll have the 12" veggie sub for 9 points. That way I save on money AND points.