Monday, December 3, 2007

First day back...

And I'm alive! It wasn't overly exciting, just training. But I really like my manager (she's my age) and another new guy, Michael. The three of us even went out for lunch (they asked if I liked Viatnamese and I figured it was fate - that's my fave type of food to go out for!). The place we went to was closed though, so we went to a Thai place next door and I had a yummy tofu red curry dish. Mmmmmm.


The scale is definitely looking in my favour so far, I know I have three more days to go and it is a little harder to plan my day when I have that much less time to dedicate to ME, but I'll do what I can.


Here I was, this morning, ready for work. My face looks horrible and I look pregnant, but look past that... ok?

3 people had this to say:

desajair said...

Yay! I'm glad to hear it went well. 8) And you look absolutely fantastic!

Anne said...

You look awesome! Glad to hear it went well today :)
Sent you an email.

Carolyn said...

I'm so glad you had a good first day! I always get so nervous when starting a new job so I was sending relaxing thoughts your way yesterday!

PS you look fantastic!!