Friday, December 21, 2007

Funny.

Ok, so I don't look great. But I do look smaller then I think I look. And normally I get the opposite feeling when I see a picture of myself. These were just posted on the network, they are from our work Christmas potluck (an aside - I always type Christy when I mean to write Christmas. Even as I begin typing, I know I'm going to do it wrong and have to backspace to get rid of the y).

4 people had this to say:

Anne said...

You look awesome and TINY!!!

green girl said...

I think you look great! you'll just have to re-adjust the image that you have of yourself in your head! lol
:)

Kristen said...

I think you look fantastic! I agree with green girl; sometimes it takes your head a while to catch up to your body :).

Amy said...

Skinny mini all the way!