Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gets me every time

Just a few of my "mishaps" from the last two days

candy cane ice cream
peanut butter marshmellow squares
philly scoops
chocolate
bbq lay chips
chocolate cheese cake
meatballs
french toast
bacon

I can feel my motivation dropping at an exponential rate. This time of year I'm always SO pumped going into the season - this year is going to be different, I won't eat everything in front of me, I'm going to come out on the other side without a gain... blah blah blah. Then after one or two nights of christmas-y engagements and it's all shot to tell, I'm stuffing my face and thinking - christmas only comes once a year, enjoy it blah blah blah. So, I'm going to make my BEST effort to keep eating under control and keeping myself busy with the million other things I have to get done and NOT eat!

2 people had this to say:

Amy said...

Candy cane ice cream is eeeeeeeevil. Once I start, its a goner.

Last time I had a little episode, I threw it over the fence into the bushy area behind our house. I figure its better to litter, then eat an entire container of ice cream.

aandjblog said...

You can still pick up the pieces from this.

You can make it through this holiday season.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!