Sunday, December 23, 2007

Gets me every time

Just a few of my "mishaps" from the last two days

candy cane ice cream
peanut butter marshmellow squares
philly scoops
chocolate
bbq lay chips
chocolate cheese cake
meatballs
french toast
bacon

I can feel my motivation dropping at an exponential rate. This time of year I'm always SO pumped going into the season - this year is going to be different, I won't eat everything in front of me, I'm going to come out on the other side without a gain... blah blah blah. Then after one or two nights of christmas-y engagements and it's all shot to tell, I'm stuffing my face and thinking - christmas only comes once a year, enjoy it blah blah blah. So, I'm going to make my BEST effort to keep eating under control and keeping myself busy with the million other things I have to get done and NOT eat!

2 people had this to say:

Amuldoon said...

Candy cane ice cream is eeeeeeeevil. Once I start, its a goner.

Last time I had a little episode, I threw it over the fence into the bushy area behind our house. I figure its better to litter, then eat an entire container of ice cream.

A. & J. said...

You can still pick up the pieces from this.

You can make it through this holiday season.

Good luck and Merry Christmas!