Thursday, December 27, 2007

I totally failed

BUT I had an excellent Christmas! I'm really trying to get away from the present-buying, full on stress Christmas that this holiday has turned into and make it all about friends, family and good times. And this year was my first step towards that and what a success! I spent it with friends whom I adore, family whom I love and we had a wonderful couple of days. We ate way too much, but I'm back on track today and feel great. I told Jeff this was one of my best Christmases ever.

I'm not even going to weigh myself today, I'm going to give myself a week to detox and get all the nasty but oh so yummy holiday food out of my belly! At least I can still fit into my clothes :)

Hope everyone had an excellent Christmas and we'll catch up in the New Year.

0 people had this to say: