Saturday, January 19, 2008

Down 2.4

Weighed myself this morning and was quite happy with the number. I haven't decided if I'm changing to Monday WI's or stick with Saturdays. At least Saturdays keep me accountable for Friday nights :) We usually have a nice Sunday night dinner that isn't exactly points friendly so maybe Monday isn't a great idea.

Went shopping this morning, I dont like any of my jeans. I tried on 5 different pairs from the Gap and finally settled on a pair that I simply adore. All the jeans were a 10 and best part? No muffin top! Two pairs of 10 jeans I have here don't look so hot, unless I'm wearing a baggy sweater. You know the type. Plus, I have the "no ass" problem. I don't have one. So, I need pockets to make it look like there's something back there. And these ones have really nice ones.

Anyways, today is going great so far. We were supposed to go out for dinner, but change of plans and maybe now we're staying low and at home tonight. If we do, it's homemade pizza for dinner. Speaking of food. I'm hungry! Off to get some lunch.

3 people had this to say:

Marathon Someday said...

Way to go, Christy! Proof that the scale can turn itself around for you based on water retention, etc.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Unknown said...

I love Gap jeans! It's funny because I have a size 12 Long & Lean I can't fit into yet, but my size 12 Curvy Flare jeans are getting too baggy! :P

Kate said...

Way to go girl!