Friday, January 18, 2008

I WILL not

let the scale dictate how I feel. I'm going to say that 100 times to myself. Maybe then it will come true :)

So I either a) suck at math in my head or b) forgot about 40 points a day I was eating. The scale, although once showing a loss, is now showing a measley .6 loss. What? I'm eating a million times better then I was over the holidays and I'm not losing more then that? Argh.

Good thing I printed off my journal pages.

I'm contemplating changing my WI days to Monday. Maybe I'll change it this week so I have another 3 days to kick ass.

I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck

Happy Friday!

1 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

YOU DON'T SUCK!!!! Don't ever say that again!!!!

The scale is a finicky little devil. There could be a million reasons why it didn't show a huge loss. It could be anything really. Could be what you ate the night before, your water...anything. But a loss is still a loss right?? That's 0.6 lb that you had to carry around last week that you don't have to now!

Don't get discouraged. Seeing a little loss this week probably also means you'll see a big loss next week. Hang in there. You are totally doing the right thing. Even if you haven't had a big loss this week you might have lost inches!!

Don't let this throw you back into old habits. Keep counting your OP days. We can do this!!