Saturday, January 12, 2008

Yowsa

Up 5.6 lbs since Dec 22nd. Am I surprised no? Feeling bad about it? Yes. Going to do something about it? DEFINITELY.

Again, I'm a loser and tried to do something new on here and deleted all my pictures, weight loss history (which really sucks, I don't have it anywhere else!) and all the links. I tried doing it again, got fed up, pouted and went to bed.

I had two bowls of Rice Kripsies cause I was annoyed. What the hell? That's it. Today it's 45 days till Florida and I will have 45 days completely OP. The menu plan for the week is written out, Jeff's doing groceries, Carson and I are off for a visit and then this afternoon is cooking and getting ready. Watch out, here I come!!!

3 people had this to say:

Carolyn said...

Ok so here we are.... many pounds heavier than we were before Christmas....Time to get serious! For some reason I thought this Holiday weight would just fly off once Christmas was over. But I guess that doesn't work when you aren't exactly OP right?

We need to get this thing going. Let's take it one day at a time. You report in to me everyday and I'll report into you to make sure we are staying OP. Everyday. 100% OP. Florida is just around the corner. We'll feel SOO much better.
Today I am going strong. Good breakfast, tuna for lunch and I'm heading to the gym after work despite the storm outside! Let's get these last few pounds off for good!

Kate said...

I also gained quite a bit during the holidays, like you I was totally expecting it, but it's hard not to get pist about!

Keep you head up, get back on plan, and I know you can get some weight off before FL!

Christy said...

I'm SO with you Carolyn! I'll check in with you for sure. I had given my gym membership to a friend cause I wsan't able to find the time, but now I'm determined to MAKE the time and have asked for said membership back. Even twice a week is better then none. Awesome, let's DO this.

And yes Kate, I was expecting it, so it's almost like I ate more cause I had allowed myself to? Argh. Not again!!!