Monday, February 11, 2008

I tried...

I had been eating Raisin Bran every morning (at least every weekday morning) for months, and I loved it, but figured that maybe I should try something else, if only for variety.

So last week I started eating Nature's Path Organic Slim cereal. Now I'm hungry by 10am every morning! I know I should be eating more frequent but smaller meals, but sometimes there is simply no time for snacking and I like not having to worry about eating until noon.

So when this box is done, I'll try the Special K Sensational (which was on sale, so I bought it to try it) - I just tried to google it but it's not coming up. Maybe it wasn't Special K, maybe Rice Krispies? No, can't find that either. I was 99% sure it was Special K, I'll check tonight.

Can you tell I absolutely love cereal? It doesn't quite fit into my quest of eating non-processed foods, but I think this is the one area I'm unwilling to give up. I don't eat the sugar cereals (although I did have a fancy for Lucky Charms while I was pregnant) and honestly look for cereal with the most benefits but yeah, not willing to give up cereals.

5 people had this to say:

Unknown said...

It's Special K Satisfaction, actually. I bought some last and had it this morning and it was DELISH! :)

Anne said...

I love cereal too! If I'm alone for dinner, that's what I will eat. My fave right now is the Fiber One honey and oat clusters (I think that's what it's called) It has 14 gm of fiber!!!

Christy said...

Ahhhhh Jenn - that's why I couldn't find it!! Oh, I'm glad to know it's good :)

Anne - did you get that cereal in the States, or in Canada?

Anne said...

Canada :) You can find it anywhere.

Unknown said...

Fibre One Honey Clusters is AWESOME!