Monday, February 11, 2008

Weekend wrap-up

Eating wise, it was great! I used about half my flex points, but that's the best time for me to use them, I need them more on the weekend than during the week. The worst of it was pancakes and ice cream (two pancakes and a small dish of ice cream), so compared to last weekend, I was a queen!

I'm annoyed that I bought those pair of 10 jeans. The Gap jeans annoy me and I don't understand why I haven't learned my lesson yet. An hour after I wear them, they are baggy and I'm constantly pulling them up. I have a thick waist and no bum so they always fall...... argh. Then I look sloppy and I hate looking sloppy. I think a new belt may help. I'll probably wait till the outlet malls in the States to buy one though. It's only 15 days till we go to Florida! I am so so so so so looking forward to it.

Last night we ate dinner at a friend's house (we had been out looking at an open house that I thought I loved (turns out the pictures did it too much justice) so we called our good friends who live in the area and they invited us over for dinner) and when I got home I was feeling a bit hungry and snacky, so I whipped out my nail polish kit, filed my nails, put a base coat, a nice pink polish and top coat, and by the time I was done I was tired and ready for bed. What a brilliant trick to keep from snacking at night time.

2 people had this to say:

aandjblog said...

ah! I noticed that too with my Gap jeans.. I never knew that other people feel the same way. I'll have to remember that next time I buy a pair.

Anne said...

I bought a pair of 10s in Dec and now they are all baggy as well :(
they are tight when I get them out of the dryer, and then they get too loose, there is not in between. I could never get into a size 8 either. At least you didn't pay alot, I did....:(