Thursday, February 14, 2008

Not as fat and ugly

As I thought I was. Major breakthrough!

Last night Kaethe and I went to BodyPump and although we tried to set our stuff up in the backrow (like always), some other girls got there first so we were forced to go to the front of the class. And you know these rooms - there are mirrors everywhere! I normally can get through a workout without looking sideways at mysef in the mirror, but being in the front row I was forced to look.

And if I do say so myself, I looked quite good. My stomach is really the only part that annoys me (it affects alot of the clothes I have and the styles I can wear... but whatever) but my arms looked good, my legs looked good and I didn't look fat. I sure as hell didn't look skinny, but I looked perfectly right in the middle, which is a really good place to be.

I am addicted to the Vanilla Bean and Pear yogurt I talked about a couple of days ago, and Jeff was only coming home a few minutes before I had to leave for class, so I didn't want to wait for him to eat... so I ate yogurt, granola and blueberries. Yummmers. I like nights where I can eat whatever I want and it doesn't have to be your typical "dinner".

2 people had this to say:

aandjblog said...

I'm getting my Goodlife membership tomorrow.. finally! I can't wait to start doing Body Pump again. Oh man does it ever hurt the first time. :)

Amy said...

You are so hot. Lets smootch.